How to captivate my audience during the Presentation - Forum

06/12/2016 12:14   George

As a website developer, many times we need to make a presentation about the project development stage. So How to deliver a creative presentation which helps to enrich my work?

RE: How to captivate my audience during the Presentation
09/12/2016 13:42   Course Adviser

Hi George,

Thanks for your post!

As you’ve rightly highlighted, clear and engaging presentations that update clients/employees on project developments are essential in maintaining customer satisfaction and confidence in the work you’re producing. All parties will want to see a clear overview of the project status that addresses all key expectations and objectives – and gets them excited about the developments. If relevant, they'll want to see a demonstration of new web interface designs and functionality in a focused way that they can engage with.  

At FindCourses, we list a range of presentation skills courses that can help you learn how to effectively deliver project development updates, from slideshows to verbal delivery. You may also find relevant courses in communication skills, which help you to master body language, assertiveness and confidence, for a range of mediums.

Browse through the list to find the courses that suit your requirements and fill out the Information Request boxes to find out more. You can also read our article on presenting with confidence.

Best wishes,

The FindCourses.co.uk Team

RE: How to captivate my audience during the Presentation
28/12/2016 04:54   Silvana Maccari

I have few points to share:
* Talk about something your audience is interested in
* Tell them why they should listen
* Don’t make it too easy or too hard
* Cognitive Dissonance. Keep your audience guessing
* Tell stories related to your work as a web developer (you may tell them your story)
* Make it short
Hope you will find it useful.

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more