Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe After Effects Jumpstart: Zero to Hero
This Adobe After Effects Jumpstart: Zero to Hero training course is for those new to After Effects. Working from the beginning, the course will advance, in the later parts, to mastering the concepts and advanced features of this production program.
After Effects includes many advanced features, and the After Effects Jumpstart course will give plenty of tips and tricks using the latest version. Academy Class recommend this course for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified expert status in After Effects.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is for people wishing to work in the video field or who currently work in the field. Alternatively, an Adobe application users looking to expand their skills and to add effects to video projects can also benefit from this course.
Some students may be mainly interested in creating video for the Web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video. This course is for people new to After Effects but who want to know more than just the basics.
Prior to attending Adobe After Effects Jumpstart: Zero to Hero delegates should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from on their computer.
Training Course Content
During Adobe After Effects Jumpstart: Zero to Hero, delegates will learn the following:
- User interface and workspaces
- Setting up projects!
- Importing media
- Creating compositions
Working in 2D
- Default transform properties of layers
- Adding and manipulating Keyframes
- Understanding Keyframe types and easing
- Pre-composing multiple layers for better controll
- Animating along paths
- Motion tracking
- Adding text and solid fills
- Adding color effects and adjustment layers
- Using the shape and pen tool
- Creating and animating masks
- Understanding blend modes
- Controlling the speed, direction and duration of animation
- Using image sequences
Working in 3D
- Creating 3D layers
- Using multiple views!Building 3D scenes
- Adding camera
- Text in 3D
- Controlling 3D object and camera movement
Beyond The Basics
- Adding custom easing
- Advanced time remapping
- Scene blur
- Frame blending
- Compositing 3D objects and 2D footage
- 3D lights
- Creating shadow effects in 3D
- 3D camera tracking
- Green screen and rotoscoping
Working with Shapes & Vectors
- Generating strokes
- Adding and animating layer styles
- Animating outlines
- Advanced type animation
- Animating Masks
- Animating characters
- Advanced null control
- Using sound to control layer properties
Re-creating Common Effects
- Jittery text
- Double exposure
- Kinetic typography
- Slick object transitions
- Sequential compositions
Spread your costs with payments in instalments! Possible to pay within 3, 6, or 12 months. Contact Academy Class for more details.
Provider: Academy Class
Academy Class is the UK's premier digital media training centre, provides manufacturer-authorized training in all areas of digital media including Print & Design, Web Design and Development, 3D & CAD, Web Marketing, Digital Video and Apple and Adobe Certification. Academy...