Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Call Centre Operations Manager Certification
The Call Centre is a crucial part of any growing and ambitious company in the modern business world. Despite the availability of new channels of interaction with customers (social media and the like), the phone is still one of the best tools to make sure your clients hear you and vice versa. That’s why the professional call centre operations manager plays such a significant role.
This course provides all the required techniques, skills and tools for successful fulfilment of a call centre Operations Manager’s Duties. Participants earn certification in the ability to apply the best and newest practices and to set high standards for up-to-date call centre operations. The course explores the importance of a qualified, well-managed team and advanced HR management methods to achieve the best day-to-day working environment and a high level of efficiency. We delve into the insights of the best and most systematic approach for achieving call centre operations Excellency.
Besides the benefits mentioned above, participants will study various additional competencies that are part of professional modern call centre management, including:
- Standards, prerequisites and central elements of a successful contact centre
- Exploring the structure of operations for the best-performing call centres
- A closer look at customer expectations to improve main work processes
- Bringing the etiquette and communication skills of your team to perfection
- Ways to optimize costs and increase performance of a call centre
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Atton Institute Certification as a Call Centre Operations Manager lets you:
- Achieve and systematically maintain the operational excellence of your Call Centre
- Boost your career by improving your professional skills as a Call Centre Manager
- Improve the level of client service and impact the overall customer experience
- Increase contact centre financials and key effectiveness performance indicators
- Study processes to be implemented to achieve constant quality level Implement practices that make customers’ phone interactions a positive experience
- Overcome stress and be confident in handling any difficulties with professionalism Know the best HR practices that positively impact your team management results
- Discover the keys to building a successful employee motivation and retention plan Know the best tools, equipment and technologies for a contact centre
- Enable your Call Centre to achieve outstanding results for your clients
- Participants will also receive a Certificate of Completion from Atton Institute
Training Course Content
- Call Centre definition, responsibilities, services, and tasks
- Classification of Contact Centres and definition of their main Essentials
- Critical structure and elements of Successful Call Centre Operations
- Best management tools to run Call Centre seamlessly
- Understanding the standards of Customer Service Excellence for a Contact Centre
- Efficient tactics and norms to manage Internal and External Client Expectations
- Call Centre operations as an Independent department and as Part of a Company
- Must-have Equipment and Technologies for a contemporary Call Centre
- Contact Centre Communication and Etiquette Essentials for maintaining Efficiency Abilities and skills to handle challenging conversations, objections and complaints
- HR Manager’s role, tasks, and responsibilities in Contact Centre
- Management Training and Professional Development of new and existing employees
- Call Centre Operational Costs Structure and solutions for Efficiency Optimization
- Increasing overall Efficiency while keeping Customer Service quality in the Vision
- Primary components of successful Management for Contact Centre Excellence
- Aspect of Teamwork, Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills in a Call Centre
- Contact Centre Operational Efficiency: selecting the right Data and Metrics Revising guidance and tips on how to implement the course learnings in Praxis
The cost of this training course is 3300 USD per delegate, which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day.
- Early bird registration discount is applicable:
$2,790 US 65 days in advance
$2,990 US 40 days in advance
- Pay for 2, get 1 Free
Atton Institute Dubai provides certified professional courses and training for staff and business owners. With the increasing competition and global oversupply of goods and services, staff professional qualifications have same or even larger value than the product or service itself....
Find out more about this Call Centre Operations Manager Certification course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!