Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Higher Apprenticeship: Level 5
Are you already employed as an Assistant Practitioner or looking to progress into a senior position in the healthcare sector?
This higher apprenticeship at Level 5 will enable you to provide, supervise and coordinate high-quality and compassionate health and social care for a wide range of people.
During this apprenticeship you will learn:
- the principles and philosophy of health and social care
- the physiology, organisation and function of the human body
- lifespan developments and healthcare needs from prenatal to end of life/bereavement
- research and development in the health and social care sector to inform and improve quality of care
- provision and promotion of holistic person centred care and support, duty of care and safeguarding of individuals
- the importance of the strategic environment in health and social care and the implications for the individual
- the importance of current evidence based practice within scope of the role
Barking & Dagenham College
Barking & Dagenham College is an institution with a long history of delivering further education, undergraduate and postgraduate higher education, as well as apprenticeships. Located in East London, Barking & Dagenham College is in the perfect location for the array...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!