IT Skills for Employment - Level 1 (Award)Birmingham Adult Education Service
IT Skills for Employment - Level 1 (Award)
This course provides learners with increased levels of basic IT skills. It will support you in developing your know-how in using Microsoft Office, including the commonly used Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Training Course Content
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Word to a suitable level, e.g. to be able to produce a draft CV
- Use internet and email with confidence e.g. to send and receive emails with attachments
- In addition, if doing the Award qualification you can decide with your tutor to complete one of the following units:
- Use Microsoft Excel to be able to create a spreadsheet using simple formulae or
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint to be able to create a slide show presentation using different themes, timings and animation
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
Find out more about this IT Skills for Employment - Level 1 (Award) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses