IT User Skills Level 2 - Free Online Course
Build Essential User Skills in IT and get a Level 2 qualification, for FREE!
Today, working knowledge of computer and software is essential. With this free course by vision2learn, eligible candidates can build the core skill of working with a computer, including word processing, spreadsheets and presentations, absolutely free.
In addition to being entirely online and flexible, this free course will help its students to:
- enhance their employability.
- identify and fill any IT skills gaps.
- gain a nationally– and employer– recognised IT qualification
With the Essential IT Skills Level 2 qualification, delegates can:
- Develop practical IT skills
- Build on existing IT knowledge
- Learn new IT skills for employment
- Achieve a great new qualification to add to a CV.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This free online Level 2 IT User Skills course is suitable for individuals who are:
- seeking work
- working as a volunteer
- wish to improve their practical IT skills and achieve a qualification.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this Essential IT Skills (Level 2) results in a Level 2 ITQ Certificate in IT User Skills (QCF). Each unit you study has a credit value – you need 16 credits to achieve your Certificate.
Course Delivery and Assessment
This Level 2 IT User Skills course is delivered online with vision2learn, using an innovative web-based learning system, which you can access via your internet-connected PC.
All of the learning content that is required for this online course is provided to meet the assessment requirements of the course, as well as activities to enable you to practise your skills and test your learning.
In addition, you will receive help and support from an online tutor – who is always just a click away.
Training Course Content
This online IT User Skills course includes the following topical modules:
- Word processing software (4 credits)
- Presentation software (4 credits)
- Spreadsheet software (4 credits)
- Improving productivity using IT (4 credits)
This online Level 2 IT User Skills course is absolutely FREE. Eligible candidates must:
- be aged 19+
- live in an eligible English postcode area
- be residents of the EU for at least 3 years
- have access to an internet connected PC
Note: Places are limited.
Gain recognised qualifications online with vision2learn
Sign up for free online learning with vision2learn! Choose from a range of certified Level 2 qualifications in vocational subjects. If you are aged 19+, live in an eligible English postcode area and have lived in the EU for at...
Reviews by course attendees
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!