To develop knowledge for people that are interested in working in Adult Social Care.
By end of course learners will have covered:
- Principles of communication.
- Principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Principles of safeguarding and protection.
- An introduction to duty of care.
- The importance of health and safety, person centred approaches and confidentiality in adult social care.
This course is aimed at people who are new to, or keen to develop knowledge of working in the adult social care sector.
Upcoming start dates
Online delivery option may be available - Please contact provider.
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
You will need to have at a level 1 English qualification. You will need to that your skills are current before you are offered a place. We will also offer you the opportunity to improve your English skills.
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...