Why study this pathway programme?
- The School of Jewellery is one of the largest in the world and won 17 top prizes at the Goldsmith Awards 2017!
- The School offers over 125 years of expertise, and the Assay Office is home to one of the only Gemmology degrees in the world.
- Overseas trip opportunities offer an international perspective to many of the University’s jewellery courses.
- Creative Workshop
- Critical Thinking
- Extended Media Experimentation
- Information Research, Recording and Responding In Art & Design
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication & Preparation and Progression in Art and Design
- Knowledge & Understanding Of Creative Practice In Art & Design
- Mass Communication
- Media Experimentation in Art and Design
- Personal Combined Experimental Studies In Art & Design
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- BSc (Hons) Gemmology and Jewellery Studies
- BA (Hons) Horology
- BA (Hons) International Jewellery Business
- BA (Hons) Jewellery and Objects
Students on the BA (Hons) Jewellery and Objects pathway are required to achieve higher marks (60% minimum) in relevant modules in order to progress to this degree.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Birmingham City University apprenticeships
Why Birmingham City University? The University has a well-established reputation for delivering in-company training and development programmes, working with some of the country's leading employers. Our apprenticeship programmes are suitable for people who are just starting out in a new...
Find out more about this University Foundation in Jewellery course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses