Leadership Styles - In-house Course
Effective leaders are able to identify the level of direction, support or freedom that each of their team members need in any given situation. The most successful leaders learn to adapt their style to the situation to secure commitment and maximise team performance. This inspiring in-house course from BiteSize Learning uses the Situational Leadership®II model to help leaders achieve greater results.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different leadership styles identified through the Situational Leadership®ll model
- Identify their own preferred leadership style and when it is appropriate to use it
- Identify how effective and flexible they are when using different leadership styles
- Determine situations when other leadership styles would be more appropriate and how to apply them
- Use a range of leadership styles effectively in order to enable people to reach their highest level of performance
- Move people more effectively to a position where they are competent and motivated
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is designed to benefit leaders at all levels.
What is effective leadership?
Effective leaders adjust their style of leadership to assist individuals and/or teams to achieve high performance
Introduction to Situational Leadership® developed by the Ken Blanchard Companies will identify each delegate’s preferred leadership styles and introduce other styles of leadership
Applying Situational Leadership®II to real situations
An opportunity to explore appropriate styles of leadership to apply to our own work situations
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership Styles course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!