NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety - Virtual classroom
The Health and Safety Management for Construction qualification (NC) is aimed at managers, supervisors and anybody who manages construction health and safety as part of their duties within their organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety qualification makes an excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries or looking to move into construction.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is sought-after by employers. Gaining this qualification will boost your career prospects.
Training Course Content
The NC looks at construction workplace health and safety issues and can be applied in many sectors. On completion of the qualification, you will be able to:
- Advice on duties and manage construction risks under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Justify the need for health and safety improvements
- Produce or contribute to a construction phase plan
- Help their organisation to manage contractors
- Positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour
- Carry out a risk assessment of a construction site and manage a range of construction hazards
- Recognise workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimise these impacts
- Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system
- Take part in incident investigations.
Course delivery details
- Live Online: Get all the benefits of structured classroom learning with an expert tutor, but with the convenience of studying remotely, accessing our virtual, interactive classrooms via PC, laptop or tablet. 9 days + OBE online assessment – worldwide.
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction has one assessment. AnOpen Book Exam(OBE) which can be taken at a location of your choiceremotely, such as at home or a workplace.
Course fee: £1,395.00 excl. VAT
NEBOSH Examination and Assessment Fees: £198 +VAT
Holders of the Construction Certificate can also apply for technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (Tech IOSH). Many students then progress to the NEBOSH National Diploma (Grad IOSH) and from there to chartered status (CMIOSH).
British Safety Council
The British Safety Council has been working for over 60 years in the pursuit of one fundamental goal: to make sure no one is injured or made ill through their work. As a charitable organisation that operates exclusively for the...