Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance
Corporate governance is the system by which companies are directed and controlled. It is, therefore, necessary for any company/corporate or business to understand that system useful to governing body/board in order to achieve good governance. In the Level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance, you will learn the evolution of corporate governance, its importance for any company/business/corporation, the structure of the corporate governance, complex approaches, theories and features of the corporate governance. You will also learn how corporate governance codes are developed over time and their benefits.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is very useful to individuals who would like to learn a complex system of corporate governance, and they are
- Shareholders/Directors/Owners or Board Member of any organisation in the public or private sector; or
- Individuals who are working in the legal department
- Individuals who are working in the education sector at the senior position or
- Individuals who are working in the finance department at the senior position or
to those individuals who are keen to progress to Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in
- International Business Law with 20 credits exemptions.
No entry restrictions