Build strong foundations for your future
The department of Engineering and Built Environment at Anglia Ruskin offers a range of courses which are highly valued by industry and practice. Course content is current due to the university's close links with employers and professional bodies and by their highly experienced academic staff.
You will gain an understanding of how applied chemical states and reactions contribute to the engineering process and are used to solve engineering problems. You will also consider how economic and technological developments affect the built environment, as well as learning how to apply mathematical techniques to engineering decision-making.
Successful completion of this pathway will lead to the award of the following from Anglia Ruskin University:
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering**
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management
- BEng (Hons) Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
Employment and career options
- Design and development of buildings, roads, railways, airports and docks
- Environmental monitoring
- Medical electronics
- Sound technology
- Construction and Real Estate Management
- Building and Quantity Surveying
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC)
Supporting our students is our first priority and we strive to provide a comfortable, encouraging learning environment for our students during their studies. We want the best for our students and that means helping them fulfill their full potential by...
Cambridge Ruskin International College
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!