NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Site Management has been designed for experienced Site Managers within the built environment.
This qualification gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your Site Management skills, knowledge, and competence without attending to any classrooms or workshops.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Site Management – Entry Requirements
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, extensive experience in the management of construction sites is essential to achieving this qualification.
Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate they can meet the requirements of this qualification before registration through our Initial Assessment process.
Training Course Content
Mandatory Units Group (All units must be completed)
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in Construction Related Workplace
Building & Civil Engineering Pathway – Mandatory Units Group (All units must be completed)
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
Further Available Optional Pathways (on request)
- Highways and Maintenance Repair
- Residential Development
Course delivery details
Registered candidates will enjoy our dedicated assessor support for a period of 6 months for qualifications at levels 2 – 5, and up to 12 months for qualifications levels 6 – 7. However, most candidates complete this programme within 4-6 months, depending on the motivation and availability of the learner.
How to achieve
Your assessment will be carried out via on-site assessment at your workplace, on a live site by one of our specialist NVQ Assessor(s). The number of the site visits and interactions with your allocated assessor depends on your motivation, availability, and experience.
The entire process will be coordinated by using a variety of communication methods and evidence collection processes, to suit the individual learner needs.
Why choose CDC Group
Over 1,000 5-Star Google & Trustpilot Reviews from satisfied clients
Founded in 2015, our Trainers have a combined experience of over 35 years of delivering courses
Trained & qualified over 35,000 individuals and companies in the last 10 years
Average rating 5
Many thanks to CDC Group especially to George who has been my tutor all the way from start to finish and that he's made this journey so smooth. It was a long journey but finally...
A very good company that helped me achieve my NVQ level 6. Nice people working there from start to finish which made the experience much more enjoyable. Would definitely recomme...
Excellent Service Extremely efficient in every way, from start to finish and finally I receive Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management – Building & Civil Engineering...
Construction Development Centre Ltd
UK's Leading Providers of Accredited Training Courses in IPAF, PASMA, First Aid, CITB SMSTS/SSSTS, NVQs, CSCS Cards, Health & Safety, City & Guilds Plumbing & Gas and On-Site Tailored Specialist Training...