Using psychometric charts and data, this course details the requirements of air conditioning plants and how they can be controlled effectively for resourceful operation and energy efficiency.
It is designed for managers, electricians and engineers who are responsible for the design, installation and commissioning of building control technologies and systems for ventilation and air conditioning. This advanced course builds on the knowledge gained in the BC1, BC2, BC3 and BC4 courses.
- AHU component parts including variable speed fans and EC motors
- Factory packaged controls
- Temperature control in ventilation plants
- Humidity control
- Mixing re-circulated air
- Control and frost protection of heat recovery equipment
- Plant concepts for partial air conditioning plants
- Plant concepts for full air conditioning plants with heat recovery
- Various control functions
- Control of air re-treatment
- End of course assessment
The cost for BCIA members it £390 + VAT. For non-members it is £550 + VAT.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Centrica Business Solutions
Centrica Business Solutions believe that if a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well. This is why their electrical courses give you and / or your staff the practical skills to keep your customers safe, your business running smoothly and your career...
Find out more about this BC5 Control of Ventilation and Air Conditioning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!