Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CDM Regulations: FundamentalsChartered Institute of Building
CDM Regulations: Fundamentals
It is essential to understand CDM regulations in order to maintain high standards of health and safety in the construction industry.
This important one-day course from CIOB Academy will cover how the CDM regulations have changed, the implication of these changes for your organisation, and practical techniques needed to meet new requirements.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of what has changed under the CDM regulations
- Describe why the regulations changed
- Assess the impact these changes will have on you and your company’s operation
- Identify practical techniques to meet client, contractor and designer duties and requirements
- Ensure compliance with the new regulations
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for directors, managers or supervisors who must understand health and safety legislation requirements in relation to contractors and construction work.
It will also benefit any director, manager or supervisor of organisations that have to undertake the responsibilities of clients, designers, specifiers, planners, contractors or sub-contractors.
- How CDM fits within the legal framework of construction
- Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
- Client duties
- The duties of designers and principal designers
- The duties of contractors and principal contractors
£295 + VAT - non-member
CIOB Academy - Excellence in the Construction Industry
CIOB Academy is the training arm of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the worldwide professional body in construction management. Launched in 2016, the Academy provides a wide range of courses to help people develop successful careers in the construction...
Find out more about this CDM Regulations: Fundamentals course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.