Creative Thinking and InnovationChurchill Square Training & Development
Creative Thinking and Innovation:
Virtual Course Delivery
Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both our personal and professional lives. However, many people feel as though they are lacking in creativity. What most of us do not recognise is that we are creative on a daily basis, whether it’s picking out what clothes to wear in the morning or stretching a tight budget at work. While these tasks may not normally be associated with creativity, there is a great deal of creativity involved to get those jobs done. While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognising and honing your own creative potential is a process. That’s what this course is all about.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to identify the difference between creativity and innovation
- How to recognize their own creativity
- Ways to build their own creative environment
- The importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Problem solving steps and tools
- Individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- How to implement creative ideas
What Topics are Covered?
- What is creativity and innovation?
- Individual creativity and how to get creative
- Developing the right environment for creativity
- Creativity and innovation in business
- Where does creativity fit into the problem-solving process?
- Defining the problem
- Creative techniques (RAP model, shoe swap, mind mapping, metaphors and analogies, situation/solution reversal)
- Encouraging creativity in a team (brainstorming, rolestorming, brainwriting, stepladder, and slip writing)
- Putting it all together
All courses are also available online. Contact us for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
We are a CPD recognised provider.
Qualification awarded by the course provider
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Creative Thinking and Innovation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
475 GBP-575 GBP