Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
in-house MBA for Insurance Professionals by the Chartered Insurance Institute
This intensive Insurance course, designed and delivered by expert practitioners at the Chartered Insurance Institute, will bring you up to speed with the fundamentals of a world-class MBA at a fraction of the usual cost in time and money. The in-house MBA programme is intense but informative – you will leave the course exhausted but inspired and will discover in yourself previously unknown skills and aptitudes enabling you to perform more effectively.
The in-house MBA from CII will help you to:
- Strengthen your general management skills, while acquiring critical knowledge in specific business areas
- Discover in yourself previously unknown skills and aptitudes
- Understand what it takes to be a truly effective business leader
- Challenge yourself intellectually and motivate yourself to take the next significant step of your career
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for experienced insurance or financial services professionals looking to enhance their managerial and business skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where considered relevant to your professional development needs.
Training Course Content
The course programme covers:
- Strategy, marketing and implementation
- Differentiation and branding
- Business development and account management
- Cash flow, financial reporting and analysis
- Leadership, influence and you
- Change management and mergers.
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run as an in-house course. Contact CII for more information.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: CII - The Chartered Insurance Institute
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
As the world’s leading professional body for insurance and financial planning, we are uniquely placed to help you develop and maintain the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career. With over 125, 000 members in more than 150...