The College of Central London - Training Courses
Qualifications are essential to gaining recognition and respect. Students from UK, EU and from all over the world want to study in London and our philosophy is to provide high standards of teaching in an environment that encourages academic achievement alongside personal development while experiencing the culture and life of a vibrant city. Find the right course for you and get student-centred learning throughout your time at the college.
Students must be 18 years or over to apply.
Why choose The College of Central London
- Good vocational training in business, computing, maritime, marketing, advertising, facilities management and international trade and expert teaching in English from an energetic teaching team for all students over 16 years of age.
- The most widely recognised Diplomas and certificates in these areas accredited by approved awarding bodies.
- The ability to speak and write confidently in both business and general English.
- Professional staff to help you plan your future both academically and in employment.
- The likelihood of acquiring a set of skills which will make you stand out in whatever chosen careers path you take, which is the main reason why students recommend their friends and relations to study here.
- The company of fellow students from all over the world, which will make your stay really pleasurable especially as the college, aims to make learning enjoyable as well as instructive.
Awards & Accreditations
The College of Central London
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!