Creative Writing (QLS Level 4)
Do you have the urge to write, but struggle to know where to start?
Our online creative writing course introduces you to the many different types of fiction and non-fiction writing that you can do for fun, profit… or both!
Whether you are a writing novice, looking to broaden your writing horizons, or just seeking a creative new hobby, this comprehensive creative writing course is the perfect place to find inspiration.
If you would like to take it a step further and make some money from your writing, we show you how to target your work to specific markets and craft query letters and synopses that get you noticed.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Good English and a passion for creative writing.
This creative writing course is designed for:
- People who want to explore creative writing as a hobby.
- Existing writers who want to develop their skills.
- People who want to start a freelance writing business.
- Anyone who wants to craft short stories.
- People who want to earn money from writing.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards Certificate & CMP level 4 diploma.
Training Course Content
You will learn to write creatively for a variety of different media, including:
- Feature articles, biographies and reviews.
- Filler material, readers’ letters and competition entries.
- Scripts for theatre, TV and radio.
- Specialist markets, including religious and children’s publications.
Creative Writing Course Subjects:
- You can be a writer
- The basics
- What to write about
- Writing techniques
- How to write fictional prose
- How to write non-fiction prose
- Writing poetry and drama
- Gathering information and content
- Preparing work for publication
- Selling your work
£494.50 or 4 monthly payments of £123.62. Prices include VAT.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
College of Media and Publishing
There are significant advantages by studying at a genuine online college that is fully accredited, quality endorsed and registered by the UK government. Whether you want to learn new skills at home or develop your career at work, our online...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Find out more about this Creative Writing (QLS Level 4) course - simply fill out your details: