Creative Writing (QLS Level 4)
Do you have the urge to write, but struggle to know where to start?
Our online creative writing course introduces you to the many different types of fiction and non-fiction writing that you can do for fun, profit… or both!
Whether you are a writing novice, looking to broaden your writing horizons, or just seeking a creative new hobby, this comprehensive creative writing course is the perfect place to find inspiration.
If you would like to take it a step further and make some money from your writing, we show you how to target your work to specific markets and craft query letters and synopses that get you noticed.
Upcoming start dates
No set dates. Start when you like.
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Good English and a passion for creative writing.
This creative writing course is designed for:
- People who want to explore creative writing as a hobby.
- Existing writers who want to develop their skills.
- People who want to start a freelance writing business.
- Anyone who wants to craft short stories.
- People who want to earn money from writing.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Quality Licence Scheme Certificate of acievement & CMP level 4 diploma.
Training Course Content
You will learn to write creatively for a variety of different media, including:
- Feature articles, biographies and reviews.
- Filler material, readers’ letters and competition entries.
- Scripts for theatre, TV and radio.
- Specialist markets, including religious and children’s publications.
Creative Writing Course Subjects:
- You can be a writer
- The basics
- What to write about
- Writing techniques
- How to write fictional prose
- How to write non-fiction prose
- Writing poetry and drama
- Gathering information and content
- Preparing work for publication
- Selling your work
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
I have been wanting to take a writing course for many years, and this course covers everything from creative writing to hardness, which is great for anyone who is looking to tes...
I learned so much from the CMP Creative Writing course. There was no pressure, as the study is conducted at your own pace. This meant I could take my time and really digest the ...
The course was very educational and helpful. I learnt a lot about writing well. The content was excellent, thorough and well presented.
The price of this course is £549.50 (incl. VAT). This fee can either be paid in full, or over four interest free monthly payments of £137.37.
You can pay using one of the following options:
- Online credit or debit card payment
- PayPal / Pay later / pay in 3
- Bank transfer (online banking)
- Employer invoice (purchase order)
College of Media and Publishing
Delivering proven results since 2003 Welcome to the College of Media and Publishing. We’re so pleased you found us! There are significant advantages by studying at a genuine online college that is fully accredited, quality endorsed and is registered by...