First Line Managers Training CourseCorporate Coach Group
First Line Managers Training Course
All available course dates
First Line Manager Training: 2-Day Course in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Manchester, Cardiff
First line managers have a difficult time because they often feel under pressure from all sides; from their own team members, from more senior managers, as well as pressure from customers.
This two-day First Line Managers training course is designed to help participants develop a series of methods to allow them to function more confidently and with more skill in the management of people, conflict management, communication, motivation and time management. These important skills will help them inspire the rest of the team to move forward together.
Delegates who attend this First Line Managers training course will:
- Inspire a positive mental attitude in the team and motivate others.
- Be able to handle difficult people, quickly and easily.
- Achieve your targets and gain respect.
- Learn how to handle interruptions and distractions.
- Improve their communication skills to give clear instructions.
- Learn how to delegate.
- Be able to solve problems before they occur with proper planning and preparation.
- Learn how to give constructive criticism.
Corporate Coach Training is an ILM Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for first line managers, non-managers and supervisors.
Training Course Content
First Line Managers Training Course Overview
- How can you get the best performance from the team?
- The Six Major Skill Sets of management
- SMART Targets
- How to give clear instructions
- The importance of using numbers to clarify the message
- The proper and improper use of humour
- How to handle difficult people
- Don't get emotional, use only factual language
- Prepare your message in advance
- Distinguish between reasons and excuses
- When to compromise and when not to
- Action plan
- Time and task management training
- Use the 'deadline' and the 'value' of the task to prioritise properly
- Distinguish between 'busy-work' and being 'productive'
- The P List: Planning, prioritisation, preparation and prevention
- Handling interruptions and distractions
- Proper delegation
- How to better concentrate and focus
- Positive team atmosphere
- How to keep the conversations productive
- The five-part continuous improvement formula
- The opposing five-part failure formula
- How to give constructive criticism
- Turning negative situations into positive
- Action plan, final summary close
Why choose Corporate Coach Group
Founded in 1997
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses
Thousands of happy previous delegates
Course fees are inclusive of:
- A full day's quality training by an experienced trainer
- Refreshments and lunch (face to face courses)
- Full colour course handbook (as an interactive PDF for virtual training)
- Written personal action plan
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to additional training material after the course
- Three months free telephone support to answer any on-going questions
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
In-house training is also available both within the UK and internationally. Please contact Corporate Coach Training for more information.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Corporate Coach Training
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 20 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type. Their courses are highly practical, relevant...
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews.
Find out more about this First Line Managers Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Corporate Training for Teams