Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
M20774 The main purpose of this online course is to give students the ability to analyse and present data by using Azure Machine Learning.
The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability to analyse and present data by using Azure Machine Learning and to provide an introduction to the use of machine learning with big data tools such as HDInsight and R Services.
The primary audience for this course is people who wish to analyse and present data by using Azure Machine Learning.
The secondary audience is IT professionals, Developers, and information workers who need to support solutions based on Azure machine learning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Data Analysts and Developers
Training Course Content
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain machine learning, and how algorithms and languages are used
- Describe the purpose of Azure Machine Learning, and list the main features of Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Upload and explore various types of data to Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use techniques to prepare datasets ready for use with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use feature engineering and selection techniques on datasets that are to be used with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use regression algorithms and neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use classification and clustering algorithms with Azure Machine Learning
- Use R and Python with Azure Machine Learning, and choose when to use a particular language
- Explore and use hyperparameters and multiple algorithms and models, and be able to score and evaluate models
- Explore how to provide end-users with Azure Machine Learning services, and how to share data generated from Azure Machine Learning models
- Explore and use the Cognitive Services APIs for text and image processing, to create a recommendation application, and describe the use of neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use HDInsight with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use R and R Server with Azure Machine Learning, and explain how to deploy and configure SQL Server to support R services
DataMovements: Training with Technology Experts
DataMovements are a Microsoft Gold Partner, providing focused Consulting & Training services, with MCT’s (Microsoft Certified Trainers) who are also Industry expert consultants, regular delivering client projects using the technologies in addition to delivering training. We believe Effective Training is...
Find out more about this Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!