The French A Level Course continues from the content covered at GCSE Level and is aimed at promoting the acquisition of four essential skills: listening to, speaking, reading and writing the French language.
This A Level Course covers the new linear specification aiming for exams in May/June 2018 or later years.
The course covers the following 8 units:
- Unit 1: Lévolution de la société franaise
- Unit 2: La culture politique et artistique dans le monde franais
- Unit 3: Literature choice: Albert Camus: Létranger
- Unit 4: AS Listening, Reading and Translation
- Unit 5: Llmmigration et la societé multiculturelle franaise
- Unit 6: LOccupation et la Résistance
- Unit 7: Literature choice: Jean-Paul Sartre: Les mains sales
- Unit 8: Preparing for the A-level Examinations
Each lesson begins with a set of clearly stated objectives and an explanation of its place in the overall programme of study. Effective learning is encouraged through frequent activities and self-assessment questions. There are 17 Tutor-Marked Assignments (known as TMAs).This course prepares students as private candidates so they can book their exams at a suitable exam centre on completion of their studies.
Approximate Delivery Time
The Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. Providing distance learning courses since 1994, the Distance Learning Centre has grown to...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!