Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 Course Bundle
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 Course Bundle allows students to purchase all seven of the Microsoft Office Specialist Online Courses for only £650.00.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world with more than 1 million MOS exams taken every year in over 140 countries. The Certification is designed for students to demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office software.
With this course bundle you will receive seven courses covering all Microsoft Office Specialist Certification for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook 2016. The course bundle covers all possible Core and Expert exams for Office 2016.
Students can also gain MOS 2016 Master Certification by completion the Word 2016 Expert, Excel 2016 Expert, PowerPoint 2016 Core and an elective exam choice of either Access 2016 Core or Outlook 2016 Core. You can also find information on the new Microsoft Office 2019 & 365 Courses from the MOS course overview page.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no particular entry requirements as the course is set out for beginners, although students will require their own version of Microsoft Office 2016 to complete the course.
Please Note: This course covers the PC versions of Microsoft Office. It will be possible to view the course materials using an Apple Mac although the information within the course will be specific to the PC version of Microsoft Office and will differ slightly from the Mac versions.
Training Course Content
The MOS Excel 2016 Essentials Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Worksheets & Workbooks
- Unit 2: Managing Cells & Ranges
- Unit 3: Managing Tables
- Unit 4: Excel Functions
- Unit 5: Inserting Charts & Objects
The MOS Excel 2016 Expert Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Manage Workbook Options & Settings
- Unit 2: Apply Custom Data Formats & Layouts
- Unit 3: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Unit 4: Creating Advanced Charts & Tables
The MOS Word 2016 Essentials Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Create & Manage Documents
- Unit 2: Formatting Text & Paragraphs
- Unit 3: Creating Tables & Lists
- Unit 4: Applying References
- Unit 5: Inserting & Formatting Graphic Elements
The MOS Word 2016 Expert Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Managing Document Options & Settings
- Unit 2: Designing Advanced Documents
- Unit 3: Creating Advanced References
- Unit 4: Creating Custom Word Elements
The MOS PowerPoint 2016 Essentials Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Creating & Managing Presentations
- Unit 2: Inserting & Formatting Text, Shapes, & Images
- Unit 3: Inserting Tables, Charts, SmartArt, & Media
- Unit 4: Applying Transitions & Animations
- Unit 5: Managing Multiple Presentations
The MOS Outlook 2016 Essentials Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Managing the Outlook Environment
- Unit 2: Managing Messages
- Unit 3: Managing Schedules
- Unit 4: Managing Contacts and Groups
The MOS Access 2016 Essentials Course Includes the Following Units:
- Unit 1: Creating and Managing Databases
- Unit 2: Building Tables
- Unit 3: Creating Queries
- Unit 4: Creating Forms
- Unit 5: Creating Reports
Course delivery details
Course Format:Online Course
1-2 Working Days (Email)
Students may register at any time and have two-years to complete their studies. You also have access to a personal tutor by mail or email for a two-year period. Course extensions can be purchased if you do not complete this course within the set period. As the course is self-study you can complete in as little or as long a time as you prefer.
- Pay in full today: £650.00
- 3 monthly payments: £216.67
- 6 monthly payments: £78.00
Distance Learning Centre - Self-study, online and distance learning courses
The Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. Providing distance learning courses since 1994, the Distance Learning Centre has grown to...