Family Office & Wealth Management - Online & in London
Join this practical programme conducted by a senior expert with over 20 years of international experience to learn the best approaches for preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office. This two-day programme for family members, family office representatives and wealth managers explores the best strategies for preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office.
You will have a chance to explore the family governance mechanisms, intergenerational wealth transfer, managing complexities of international wealth mobility and succession planning. You will also learn about the operational settings and asset allocation, cost and risk management, tax advisory and philanthropy.
Conducted by a family office expert with many years of providing services for high net worth clients worldwide, this course focuses on the latest market trends and effective wealth preservation strategies.
Due to the current travel restrictions there is a unique opportunity to complete this course remotely by joining our live online sessions. The programme delivered in London on 11-12 Dec 2023, and virtual session split into 3 x 4.5 hrs on 5-7 Feb 2024 at 10 a.m. GMT / 5 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. Gulf / 6 p.m. Singapore & Hong Kong
Bookings close up to 3 weeks prior to the date.
The course is conducted by a senior family office expert with over 25 years of international experience. Contact us for more information and to register.
Register Early for Special Offer.
Upcoming start dates
11 December, 2023
5 February, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Family Office Course content
- Structuring of family office and governance mechanisms
- Developing the family “mission and values”
- Dealing with complex family structures
- Understanding change over the life cycle of family businesses and succession planning
- Mobility of wealth & the family business
- Intergenerational wealth transfer
- Services provided by a family office
- Selecting advisors and cost management
- Asset allocation mechanics and optimisation
- Investments of passion
- Tax management and advisory
- Performance measurement and reward systems
- Wealth structuring and fiduciary services
- Financial planning
- Reputation management
- Valuation of the family business
- Current challenges and the changing role of the family office
This is a highly practical course with many real life case studies and exercises. Tutor will be focused on teaching practical strategies that can be taken back to your business and put into immediate effect.
You will benefit from comprehensive take away course documentation.
In order to help us establish your individual and business concerns, you will be asked to fill pre-course questionnaire.
Because of the nature of the course the number of places is limited and will be filled on first come, first accepted basis. We advise to book in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Family Office Workshop is suitable for Heads and Members of:
- Family Members
- Multi and Single Family Office Representatives
- Wealth Managers
- Private Bankers
- Client Relationship Managers
- Heads of Family Services
- Financial Planners
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this workshop course, delegates will be prepared to:
- Have an in-depth practical understanding of the structure of a family office and effective family office management approaches
- Learn about family governance mechanisms
- Explore how to structure wealth and manage intergenerational wealth transfer
- Manage family office from choosing an advisor, to cost and reputation management as well as asset allocation strategies
- Implement asset allocation strategies
- Explore different services provided by family office and how to arrange them
- Understand the latest changes in the wealth management sector
The cost of this Managing Family Office & Wealth course is
Online session: Early Bird £1850 + VAT, Regular Price: £1995 +VAT. Edition in London: Early Bird £1895 + VAT, Regular Price £2195 + VAT.
5% discount for 2 and 10% for 3 people. If you are based outside of the EU, there's no VAT for online training but there is VAT charge for all attendees for the edition in London.
5% discount for a booking of 2 and 10% discount for a booking of 3.
If you have a team of 4 or more this course can be customised and organised in-house at your convenience. We can also deliver this programme as live online training - contact us to discuss your requirements.
Eureka Financial is a provider of banking, finance, regulatory, risk and wealth management training courses. We also offer some business management and soft skills training programmes. Based in London, UK, we organise public courses in London as well as tailored in-house...