MiFID Compliance and Reporting
Key Areas & Lessons Learnt so far.
We offer an opportunity to complete this programme remotely via virtual classroom on 25 Mar 2024 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. UK time. This is the last public edition of this programme.
This one-day course conducted by a City expert provides a look at MiFID and its impact on a Banks, Broker-Dealers and Asset Managers, from front to back office. You will learn about the key areas including the scope of the regulation, trade and transaction reporting requirements, investor protection, client reporting, charges and governance. You will also have a chance to explore the key learnings from implementation of MIFID II over the last two years, benchmarking against peers from the sell-side and buy-side, and resolution of any open questions.
We will also look at the following:
- Review the industry changes to Trade execution, Product Governance, Suitability, and trade and transaction reporting
- Understanding of the key impacts of research unbundling to US, EMEA and APAC institutions in scope, and the new research provider landscape
- Review the impact of PRIIPS, LGPS and other disclosures on MIFID II Costs and Charges and Client Reporting
- Understand the impact of Brexit and upcoming EU regulations (SFDR and ESG EU Regulations, IFR/IFD) on MIFID II
You may be interested in our:
- Regulatory Reporting for EMIR, MiFIR & SFTR
- RegTech & SupTech
- EMIR & EMIR Refit
and other regulatory reporting.
Upcoming start dates
25 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
- Application deadline: 11/03/2024
By the end of this training you will learn about:
- Regulatory Background
- Scope and Financial Instruments
- Trading, Execution and Market Structures
- Trade and Transaction Reporting
- Inducements and Research Unbundling
- Client Reporting and Costs and Charges
- Product Governance and Investor Protection
- Implications for EU and Global Investment Banks
- Implementation Process
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at the following professionals:
- Compliance Managers
- Business Analyst
- Project Managers
- Transaction Reporting
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course certificate on completion.
Course delivery details
We offer this course for both individual students, as well as the ability to book them as private in house training for companies looking to train employees.
Average rating 5
Very good. Easy to follow and understand on what is a very complex structure. I learnt a lot!.
Excellent. Very informative, interactive and well presented.
Early Bird discount £850 + VAT, regular price £995 + VAT 10% discount for 3 people. There is no VAT charge for participants outside of the UK.
Eureka Financial is a provider of banking, finance, regulatory, risk and wealth management training courses. We also offer some business management and soft skills training programmes. Based in London, UK, we organise public courses in London as well as tailored in-house...