Corporate Finance Law School: Module 2 - Private Equity Legal Perspectives
Private Equity: Legal Perspectives & Documentation is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of how law and finance work together in the private equity industry to ensure informed decision-making.
Focusing on key legal steps and documentation with sample agreements, you will learn about the latest trends, developments and legal issues facing the private equity industry. The trainer will guide you through the common pitfalls and different contractual terms, the stages of a private equity transaction from preliminary steps to exit, impact of due diligence including management, the importance of warranties for private equity, and the important legal issues to consider when establishing and managing a private equity transaction.
Upcoming start dates
7 December, 2023
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
- Private equity professionals
- Venture capitalists
- Investment bankers
- Corporate financiers
- M&A specialists
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of:
- The total deal process and preliminary matters
- Legal risk management in private equity
- Key steps in a comprehensive due diligence
- Development of strategic business plan
- A holistic acquisition and investment agreement
Training Course Content
- Private Equity – What it is?
- The Deal Process and Preliminary Matters including Sample Documents
- Principal documents and Business Plan
- Limited Partnership Agreements and Private Equity Funds including Sample Document
- Due Diligence in Private Equity Transactions
- Management Due Diligence – Unique to Private Equity
- Share Transfer Provisions in Equity Documents
- Investment Agreement – including a sample agreement
- Investment Agreement
Why choose Euromoney Learning
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Course fee: £2645+VAT
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...