Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Corporate GovernanceEuromoney Learning
This practical corporate governance training course examines current best practice in all aspects of corporate governance, from the new role of board committees and directors' responsibilities and powers, to best implementation of governance in day-to-day activities.
The costs and benefits of best practice governance will be examined and practical guidance will be given on such issues as the relationship with shareholders and other stakeholders, managing and meeting the expectations of the market, international investors and local government and regulatory authorities.
The course will also discuss the challenges of implementing best-practice corporate governance in emerging markets and will include the specific requirements of banks and financial institutions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for:
- Directors & Board Members
- Audit Committee members
- Company secretaries and governance professionals
- Corporate counsel
- Senior company management
- Investors and fund managers
- Securities exchange officials
- Lawyers & legislators
Training Course Content
This comprehensive 4-day programme will cover:
- The current state and direction of best practices in corporate governance
- Implementing and embedding best practices within your organisation /institution
- How to structure board committees, institutional policies and procedures to conform to international requirements and expectations
- How to communicate governance procedures to outside stakeholders including shareholders, governments and communities
- Implementing governance directives within the management of the institution
- Analysing the governance of other institutions
- Governance as a competitive edge
- Identifying and maximising the financial benefit from improved corporate governance and procedures
The cost of this course may vary by location. See above or request information for prices.
Euromoney Financial also delivers in-house training for finance teams and departments, giving companies the opportunity to save up to 50% on training costs.
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Corporate Governance course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.