Management and Leadership Certificate
Management and Leadership Certificate has been the go to destination for aspiring and senior leaders globally for over a decade. Steeped in the financial services heritage of Euromoney, this programme has built a reputation for its interactivity and ability to focus on real world problems. We will have an in person facilitator who will bring leading speakers into the room from all areas of Leadership. This will be a unique opportunity to gain insight on areas such as communication, strategic direction, business co-ordination, communication of key business messages and motivating others to change.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The benefits from coming on this programme:
- The programme will be led by Graeme I’Anson who has over 25 years of experience of developing leaders in over 35 countries. He will create an interactive and transformational learning experience.
- Every day: different speakers from around the world will speak on different areas of leadership
- You will get to hear from, question and interact with senior bankers and other thinkers from around the world
- Case studies, games and team activities will ensure this will be experience will be on you will never forget
- At the end of the week you will be awarded the Euromoney "Leadership and Management Certificate"
By end of this course participants will be able to:
- Align the team around key management objectives
- Drive strategic direction
- Create innovation in the organisation so that the business manages change effectively
- Communicate effectively with personality types
- Lead your team towards continuous improvement
- Influence others in the organisation to create more effective outputs
- Manage change effectively
- Create a high performance culture
- Effectively deal with conflict in the organisation
- Drive a culture of excellence
- Describe the key motivational needs that drive behaviour and influence performance
- Assess your own motivational profile, and determine its impact on your management practices
- Identify ways to determine the motivational profiles of others
- Develop strategies and tactics to broaden your own management practices and to support the motivational needs of individual employees
- Apply these to more effectively manage your own direct reports
Training Course Content
Leadership in the 21st century Financial Institution
Day 2 :
Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
Developing your Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
Building a Team Focused Culture
Leading Change and Managing Conflict
Why choose Euromoney Learning
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
- London - £ 5295+ VAT
- Singapore - £ 6095 + VAT
- Dubai - £ 5295 + VAT
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...