Oil & Gas Agreements
The complexity of the oil and gas industries frequently results in projects being undertaken by joint ventures, alliances and other strategic groupings. Forming a successful alliance, whatever its format, is a complex process requiring a high degree of experience and expertise.
At the Oil & Gas Agreements School, Dennis Stickley, an international legal expert in petroleum law, will discuss with participants why parties come together in a cooperative endeavour to undertake a phase of a project, the legal forms they might use in so doing, the relationships created by the forms and the principle legal and commercial issues that affect those relationships.
The school will prove invaluable to CEOs, COOs and CFOs engaged in major new, ongoing and potential ventures in the oil and gas sector, and also to their internal and external legal advisers.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for:
- Commercial Managers in the Oil and Gas sector
- Legal practitioners in the Oil and Gas Sector looking to increase their knowledge
- Legal practitioners in Private Practice looking to specialise in Oil and Gas Law
- Insurance and Risk Managers looking to reduce the legal and contract risks for their companies
- Academics/Students looking to increase or specialise in the area of Oil and Gas Law
- Government Departments, Policy Makers and Regulators
Training Course Content
The course will cover:
- The contract matrix in the oil & gas industry
- Key agreements and examples of those agreements
- The relationship matrix from a contractual and a corporate perspective
- The legal principles that shadow relationships
- Specific issues affecting relationships
Why choose Euromoney Learning
4.75/5 rating on course check for service
25,000 professionals trained across public courses
99 countries where training is delivered
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Find out more about this Oil & Gas Agreements course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
e-learning / Online / Distance
e-learning / Online / Distance
Open / Scheduled