Oil & Gas Agreements
The complexity of the oil and gas industries frequently results in projects being undertaken by joint ventures, alliances and other strategic groupings. Forming a successful alliance, whatever its format, is a complex process requiring a high degree of experience and expertise.
At this school Dr Ken Mildwaters, an acknowledged international expert with a wealth of experience in helping clients to formulate successful and effective business partnerships, will discuss with participants why parties come together in a cooperative endeavour to undertake a phase of a project, the legal forms they might use in so doing, the relationships created by the forms and the principle legal and commercial issues that affect those relationships.
The school will prove invaluable to CEOs, COOs and CFOs engaged in major new, ongoing and potential ventures in the oil and gas sector, and also to their internal and external legal advisers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for:
- Commercial Managers in the Oil and Gas sector
- Legal practitioners in the Oil and Gas Sector looking to increase their knowledge
- Legal practitioners in Private Practice looking to specialise in Oil and Gas Law
- Insurance and Risk Managers looking to reduce the legal and contract risks for their companies
- Academics/Students looking to increase or specialise in the area of Oil and Gas Law
- Government Departments, Policy Makers and Regulators
Training Course Content
The course will cover:
- The contract matrix in the oil & gas industry
- Key agreements and examples of those agreements
- The relationship matrix from a contractual and a corporate perspective
- The legal principles that shadow relationships
- Specific issues affecting relationships
The cost of this course may vary by location. See above or request information for prices.
Euromoney Financial also delivers in-house training for finance teams and departments, giving companies the opportunity to save up to 50% on training costs.
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Oil & Gas Agreements course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.