Treasury Management Training Week
This course is designed for professionals in the Treasury department of a bank or a corporate along with Relationship Managers, Accountants, Risk Managers, Internal/External Auditors, Regulators, Operations Staff and other financial professionals. It will give these participants the best practice tools and approaches for Treasury management. The program will use lectures, real life case studies, computer simulations and workshops to give attendees the latest and most practical tools and techniques which they can apply in their organization to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
Training Course Content
By the end of the 5-day program, you will know how to:
- Identify the Activities of the Treasury Department
- Identify the Best Practices of the Treasury function of a bank
- Identify the Best Practices and Organisation of the Corporate Treasury function
- Understand how the Treasury function funds the institution through money markets and capital market products
- Understand and use interest rate derivative products like FRA, Interest rate swaps and caps/floors/swaptions
- Understand and use foreign exchange products such as FX spot, FX forwards, cross-currency swaps, and currency options
- Understand and use commodity derivative products
- Structure and use the latest derivative products in exotic options such as average rate, basket, lookback etc.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Global Financial System and its regulations
Identify the best practices in managing Liquidity and Market Risk in Treasury
The cost of this course may vary by location. See above or request information for prices.
Euromoney Financial also delivers in-house training for finance teams and departments, giving companies the opportunity to save up to 50% on training costs.
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Treasury Management Training Week course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!