Unified communications trouble shooter - Level 4 - Apprenticeship Standard
Install equipment and software, handle incidents and requests for help across unified communications technologies.
Set by employer.
Apprentices will achieve:
- 1 internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification (set by employer)
- 3 knowledge modules, set out in the apprenticeship standard
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
What apprentices will learn
- how to configure, maintain and install data solutions and network services
- working with service and client architecture, features and troubleshooting tools
- configuring and maintaining domain services, networks, servers and client software
- troubleshooting hardware and software failures
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for details
- In Company