Professional Receptionist - Your Company's Image Matters! (In-House)
Suitable for anyone representing the company in a front line reception position, or who is expected to deputise in this important role from time to time, and who needs to make the right impact on the front desk.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Relate to the importance of the receptionist role and what is involved.
- Perform the front of house role with increased confidence
- Apply the right attitude whatever the circumstances
- Make a first impression people remember
- Acquire a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Deal with difficult people and situations by applying a developed strategy
- Gain new skills and polish up existing ones to make the role your own
Training Course Content
Module 1 - Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- Finding out what you want to achieve today
- Identifying your personal strengths and areas for development
- The importance of the company image
- Interacting with clients/colleagues never off duty!
- The reception area as public space
Module 2 - The Role of the Receptionist
- How do you feel in your role?
- Looking at your main tasks
- Your role in the wider organisational context
- The importance of first impressions
- Your handshake, personal presentation, body language and communication skills
Module 3 - The Essentials of Good Telephone Manners
- What are good telephone manners
- The importance of your voice, how you speak and what you say
- Taking and handling messages
- Handling difficult people/callers
- Practise your telephone skills
Module 4 - The Link between Attitude and Performance
- What forms a good or wrong attitude?
- How does your attitude and motivation affect your performance?
- What can you do to improve your attitude when you have a 'bad' day
The Way forward
- Summary, review and taking the new ideas back to your workplace
Why choose GBC Learning & Development
Established in 1994 and still learning!
Trusted by 400 world-wide
Save! Bring a Buddy Half Price
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
I felt very comfortable in the course, able to discuss openly my problems and concerns. I felt the course was tailored to our needs.
It was very helpful and I feel like I've come away with a lot more knowledge.
Course Price: £360 + VAT
GBC Learning & Development – Invest for High Performing People
Practical yet inspiring topics, comprehensive content, and passionate trainers. Tap into the expertise of our trainers who have a wealth of experience in business, coupled with an understanding of how people learn and put their learning into practice in the...