Advanced Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment - Level 4
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Beauty Therapist is the appropriate training and an accredited beauty therapy certificate, which is exactly what this Advanced Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment will provide.
Gain practical beauty therapy skills and knowledge, and study exciting beauty topics, like how to implement an effective skincare regime, how to care for hair, how to care for different skin types, and how to understand acne.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Beauty Therapy professional, such as a Beauty Therapist, or Skincare Specialist. If you hope to establish your own beauty therapy business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful beauty therapy career. If you are a skincare enthusiast, who would like to improve their own skin, this course would also be extremely helpful.
- Module 01: Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty
- Module 02: Can fat be Good for You?
- Module 03: Bright and Beautiful Vegetables
- Module 04: Foundations for a Healthy Diet
- Module 05: Small Ingredients with Powerful Effects
- Module 06: Diet and Detox
- Module 07: How to Eat Yourself Beautiful
- Module 08: What can Food do for you?
- Module 09: Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Module 10: How to Eat Yourself Beautiful, Continued
- Module 11: Practical Skincare Regimes for Different Skin Types
- Module 12: Skincare for Different Ethnicities
- Module 13: Seasonal Skin Care
- Module 14: The Negative Effect of the Sun
- Module 15: Reducing the Effects of Aging
- Module 16: Skin and Body Treatments
- Module 17: Hair Removal Examined
- Module 18: Hand and Foot Care
- Module 19: The Hair Care Guide
- Module 20: The Hair Care Guide, Continued
- Module 21: Understanding Acne
- Module 22: Skincare Routine
- Module 23: Medications
- Module 24: Diet
- Module 25: Lifestyle
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded Level 4 Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment – Advanced Training.
Progression and Career Path:
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on skin and body care
- Analysing the skin and hair of clients
- Performing various therapy / beauty treatments
- Removing hair through waxing
- Applying makeup / advising clients about make-up
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK year
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment - Level 4 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!