Cisco Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 200-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Practice Lab course.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- network fundamentals,
- LAN switching technologies,
- routing technologies,
- infrastructure services, and
- Infrastructure maintenance.
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Spanning tree and etherchannels
- Module 02: Configure and verify OSPF in a single area
- Module 03: Configure and verify EIGRP in a single AS
- Module 04: Manage Cisco IOS files
- Module 05: Recognize high availability
- Module 06: Configure and verify a basic WAN connections
- Module 07: Configure and verify Frame Relay connections
- Module 08: Troubleshooting the WAN
- Module 09: Troubleshoot OSPF routing related problems
- Module 10: Troubleshoot EIGRP routing related problems
- Module 11: Troubleshoot switch related technologies
- Module 12: Final review test lab
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco 200 101 Interconnecting Networking Devices Part 2 Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!