Gardening and LandscapingGlobal Edulink
Gardening and Landscaping
Discover the most important considerations of successfully growing trees and shrubs
Gain specific gardening insight with this specialist course from which you’ll learn that planting new trees and shrubs is not difficult but this is an activity you’d want to get right to give your plants the best start in life. The most important considerations are root health, soil conditions, weather, and aftercare. Whether the trees and shrubs that you manage are containerised, bare-root or rootballed, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of cultivating strong, thriving trees and shrubs from this course. From landscape planning and design to understanding how to shop for the best plants, and especially those that suit a variety of conditions, and their intricate year-round care.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK but reaches out to learners all over the world.Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those who garden for fun.
- Those for whom gardening is a career.
- No entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Gardening and Landscaping.
Training Course Content
1. DESIGNING A FRAMEWORK FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE AND TRENDS IN LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Designing a Framework for Your Landscape
- Trends in Landscape Design – Form and Function
2. CHALLENGING CONDITIONS OF TREES AND SHRUBS
3. HOW TO SHOP FOR THE BEST TREES AND SHRUBS? & PROPER WAY TO PLANT TREES
- How to shop for the Best Trees and Shrubs?
- The Proper Way to Plant Trees and Shrubs
4. TREES AND SHRUBS SPRING, SUMMER AND WINTER CARE
- Trees and Shrubs Spring and Summer Care
- Winter Care of Trees and Shrubs
5. HOW TO PRUNE OLD AND YOUNG TREES?
6. HOW TO PRUNE SHRUBS?
7. WHEN TREES AND SHRUBS FAIL TO THRIVE?
8. WAY OF RESTORING A LANDSCAPE TO HEALTH? & EXPAND YOUR LANDSCAPES FRAMEWORK
- Way of restoring a Landscape to Health?
- How to expand your Landscapes Framework?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Professional Gardener
- Garden Centre Assistant
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Officer
- Farm Assistant
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!