Gardening for AnythingGlobal Edulink
Gardening for Anything
Food gardening is the hottest trend in home gardening
Global Edulink comprises passionate and talented educationalists.Online learning with us offers professional and vocational training that fits in with your lifestyle. With this in mind, we’re pleased to present you with the How to Grow Anything – Food Gardening for Everyone course that encompasses the professional, vocational or personal aspects of your life.
It’s true that food gardens are part of the solution to healthier people and communities. Why? Because of its many benefits. Food gardening is more economical – you can save a substantial amount of money from growing your own food for, though somewhat cheaper than other food groups, the cost of buying quality vegetables can be surprisingly expensive, especially if you’re surviving on a tight budget. Another benefit is that food gardening produce is healthier and fresher than shop-bought produce. And, because the food is organically grown, lacking harmful chemicals, it simply tastes better than buying it from a store.
Convinced? If so, this course can show you everything you need to know about producing your own food. It presents a step-by-step guide of topics from the planning, building, and planting of vegetables, herbs, and fruit to tips on how to undertake low maintenance of your garden. Also, eco-friendly pest management, cultivation, and harvesting.
Access this eye-opening course to progress your food and gardening comprehension either personally or professionally, and find out how easy it is to start a garden or build on your current experience, and what little effort is required to keep your garden growing strong.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those with little or no experience of food gardening.
- Those who are skilled in food gardening and are looking to build on what’s already known.
- No entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Gardening for Anything.
Training Course Content
1. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING AN EDIBLE GARDEN?
2. TIPS FOR PLANNING FOR GARDENING SUCCESS AND BUILD YOUR GARDEN FOUNDATION
- Tips for planning for Gardening Success
- How to build your Garden Foundation?
3. GROWING PLANTS FROM SEEDS AND PLANT VEGETABLES
- Growing Plants from Seeds
- How to plant Vegetables and Herbs?
4. EXPLORE LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN TIPS
5. UNDERSTANDING SMALL FRUIT CULTIVATION AND CARE AND GROW FRUIT TREES
- Understanding Small Fruit Cultivation and Care
- How to grow Fruit Trees?
6. TIPS FOR ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PEST MANAGEMENT
7. IDENTIFYING FOOD HARVESTING TIPS AND TRICKS
8. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMPOSTING AND VERMICOMPOSTING AND EXTEND YOUR GROWING SEASON
- Difference between the Composting and Vermicomposting
- Ways to Extend Your Growing Season
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Professional Gardener
- Kitchen Assistant
- Garden Centre Assistant
- Restaurant Team Member
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Gardening for Anything course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!