Effective HR Business Partnering Part 2Henley Business School
Effective HR Business Partnering Part 2 - Henley Business School
This 1-day course is the second of Henley's two HR Business Partnering (HRBP) programmes. It is designed to follow on from the foundational content of Part 1, but can also serve as a standalone course for those looking to further develop their expertise in HRBP.
The course provides participants with the critical knowledge and skills that an HRBP needs to add real value to areas such as:
- talent identification and review
- performance management
- succession planning
- effective use of HR metrics
Both parts 1 and 2 cover a variety of key HRBP areas, such as organisation development (OD), talent management, HR metrics and performance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Part 2 is aimed at new and experienced HR business partners, consultants and managers. It is also suitable for individuals in centres of excellence focusing on the development and performance of talent.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how your existing capabilities weigh up against best practice and apply this to the context of your role.
- Further develop your partnering confidence.
- Develop your knowledge of topics related to the HR business partner role.
Training Course Content
Training course content includes:
- The modern talent context
- Effective talent approaches
- Running effective talent reviews
- Performance management - the different approaches
- Effective succession planning
- Talent data and metrics
Contact the school for more information and pricing details.
Henley Business School is a triple-accredited business school and part of the University of Reading. With campuses, offices and partnerships around the world, over 7,000 students from more than 100 countries, and over 75,000 alumni from 150 countries, Henley is...
Find out more about this Effective HR Business Partnering Part 2 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.