Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
LEADER COACHING™ • Leadership Coaching Skills Training Course for Ambitious Managers • ILM Accredited • In-house • 2 daysHill Training Ltd
Leadership Coaching Skills for Managers
Our ILM accredited leadership coaching skills course helps you to develop team potential, instil team responsibility, uncover revealing facts, respond with precision, meet team targets, create coaching frameworks, minimise team attrition, and lead team performance, by exploring our modules on differentiating coaching, coaching principles, coaching objectives, probing questions, active listening, coaching strategy, driving motivation, and inspiring resourcefulness.
Suitability - Who should attend?
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE CUSTOMISATION
We can customise our leadership coaching skills course to suit the needs of your delegates. Therefore, we can deliver to: first line managers, middle managers, or senior managers. Furthermore, we customise our material and delivery to fit your organisation and its challenges.
Enquire now to receive full course details:
prices, modules, objectives, feedback, pricing, venues, dates, trainer CV, company profile.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ILM ACCREDITATION IN LEADERSHIP COACHING
When you enrol on our leadership coaching course, you have the option of ordering an ILM certificate (UK’s Foremost Leadership and Management Awarding Body). Your certificate states our course name and description. Your ILM certificate verifies your course attendance, fulfilment of ILM criteria, and is recognised internationally by most human resources managers. You have no written assessment or further study.
You earn 14 CPD points/hours on our leadership coaching skills course.
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE MODULES
- Differentiating Coaching
- Coaching Principles
- Probing Questions
- Active Listening
- Coaching Objectives
- Coaching Strategy
- Driving Motivation
- Inspiring Resourcefulness
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Develop Team Potential
- Instil Team Responsibility
- Uncover Revealing Facts
- Respond With Precision
- Meet Team Targets
- Create Coaching Frameworks
- Minimise Team Attrition
- Lead Team Performance
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE PACKAGE
- Senior Instructor-Led Training
- ILM Accredited
- Optional Alternative Accreditation
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Post-Course E-Learning
- Post-Course LIVE Mentoring
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE METHODOLOGY
- Leadership and Management Specialists
- Thought Leader Author Trainer
- Copyrighted Exclusive Material
- Workplace Verified Tools
- NO PowerPoint Slides
- NO Written Exams
- Challenging Group Dialogue
- 100% Skills Development Guarantee
Training Course Content
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE MODULES
- Discriminate between the models of coaching, mentoring, training, and teaching
- Know the advantages of coaching against lecturing, preaching, consulting, or counselling
- Determine which circumstances and conditions would prescribe the coaching process
- Encourage autonomous ideas, conversation, and actions through accountability
- Advocate self-management, by facilitating the independent thinking of your team
- Realise team potential, by planning for continuing professional team development
- Lead people in their thinking, to uncover causes to problems, inhibitions, or reservations
- Judge between many questioning strategies, to avoid misunderstandings or misguidance
- Frame and time your coaching questions cleverly, to encouurage productive answers
- Increase your concentration on your coachees, to detect hidden meanings
- Direct your coachees to quick solutions, by expanding your knowledge of the situation
- Attune your ability to listen and observe the coachees, by recognising non-verbal cues
- Avoid the crippling effects of under par performance, and unproductive activities
- Set personalised goals and design bespoke action plans for individual team members
- Ensure that individual and team targets support your organisational mission and vision
- Meet your team member needs consistently, by tailoring your coaching sessions
- Uproot leading or loaded questions from your vocabulary, for impartial idea generation
- Develop your team more quickly, through highly specific questioning techniques
- Manage bored, apathetic, or frustrated team members, to reduce staff turnover
- Develop enthusiastic and committed team members, through human needs psychology
- Customise a reward scheme, by responding to individual motivational drivers
- Lead and shape your team activities, aptitude, attitude, standards, and individuality
- Protect your organisation from team members who promote destructive viewpoints
- Suitably defend your industrious team members, from their apathetic work colleagues
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE QUOTATION
Please contact us for a quotation. Please provide training delivery address and delegate numbers.
Optional ILM Certificates @ £55 Per Delegate
Manuals @ £2 Per Module Per Delegate
Travel @ 45 Pence Per Mile
Hill Training Ltd: Leadership & Management Specialists Since 1996
We may be a small company, but we have a big heart. Since 1996, we have provided leadership and management training, coaching, and mentoring services across the UK. We deliver ILM accredited scheduled courses in London, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, and...
Find out more about this LEADER COACHING™ • Leadership Coaching Skills Training Course for Ambitious Managers • ILM Accredited • In-house • 2 days course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!