The Mechanics of Renewable Energy
Discover how to look objectively at the risks and understand these new and increasingly important elements of the energy supply mix. During this course you will learn which questions to ask, which numbers to look at, which factors to consider and what really matters in assessing projects from all angles. Designed for practitioners and structured for project implementation this is a highly practical course you can apply to your role straight away.
Training Course Content
- Introduction - What is Project Finance?
- Project Finance and Renewable Energy
- Project Finance - Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Identify, Mitigate and Allocate
- Offtake Regime and Credit Quality
- Emerging Market Transactions – How Are They
- Different from Developed Markets
- Approaches to Manage Political Risk Issues
- Equator Principals
- The Cashflow Model
- Project Finance Loan Documentation
- Renewable Energy Technologies
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Find out more about this The Mechanics of Renewable Energy course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!