Risk & Resilience Core Components - e-Learning
The Resilience e-learning masterclass covers four key areas of risk management and resilience: business continuity, critical incident response, operational resilience and supply chain. This program will provide you with a very detailed and practical approach to resilience and recovery management.
Delegates will have a 6-month window to complete the modules upon receiving access.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for professionals wishing to improve their ability to manage the resilience of their organisation or department through response planning and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By attending this e-learning course, you will develop your ability to:
- Reduce the likelihood of risk events occurring, and lessen their impacts
- Reach business objectives
- Seize opportunities to improve performance
- Enhance decision making
- Improve operational efficiency
- Deliver change successfully
- Engage with and understand staff strengths and weaknesses
- Implement the right level of risk awareness and control
- Employ robust business impact analysis tools and Gold, Silver and Bronze methods
Training Course Content
Risk and Resilience Risk & Resilience the core components covers the following topics:
- The principles of business continuity and organisational resilience and their importance within the enterprise risk management framework.
- The end-to-end process of critical incident response and management, including implementing awareness and response procedures in an organisation.
- The end-to-end process of embedding operational resilience across an organisation from its origins in the financial industry, alignment with enterprise risk management and evolution to worldwide acceptance.
- The principles of supply chain resilience, highlighting the importance of an integrated risk and resilience approach across the organisation.
Fees for this course are:
- IRM members: £450 + VAT
IRM - Risk Management Training & Qualifications - Open or Distance Learning
The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) is the leading body for professional Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). We provide globally recognised qualifications and training, publish research and guidance and set professional standards. We are a not-for-profit organisation, with IRM members working in all...