Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Management CourseInternational Career Institute
Business Management Distance Learning Course
This distance learning Business Management course is designed to develop the skills necessary for managing a small business, or a department within a larger business. Developed by professionals with years of experience, this course includes a range of topics which provide participants with a solid foundation in Business Management best practice. With entirely online delivery,participants benefit from the following:
- Study at your own pace, anytime and anywhere
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months
- Gain access to an industry tutor
- Spare the commute and save time
Course length and study mode
This course is available in three levels of study. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Business Management Course is suitable for individuals wishing to manage a small business, or a department within a larger business.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course can be taken at either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgments, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a business manager
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipBusMngmt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Business Management course will include the following units:
- Establishment Procedures
- Aims to teach the student how to select appropriate procedures for the establishment of a business
- Management Procedures
- Teaches the student how to select appropriate procedures for the management of a business
- Communication in Business
- How to develop procedures for communicating with suppliers and customers of a small business
- Problem Solving
- How to develop procedures for addressing problems in a business
- Staff Management
- Looks at how to plan the management of staff in a business
- Learn how to develop strategies for managing production in a business or department within a larger organisation.
- Financial Management
- How to carry out different financial management tasks used in business or department within a larger organisation
- Marketing Techniques
- Evaluation of marketing techniques used in business
The cost of this Business Management Course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants have the opportunity to pay for this course in instalments of as little as £25 a week.
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- An industry-based tutor, who will service all of course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. You can study at home, in your own time, at your own pace. Designed...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!