Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
e-Business / e-Commerce Distance Learning Course
This distance learning e-Business course is designed to provide participants with the skills required to develop and manage a thriving e-business or e-commerce department of a larger business. Developed by e-Business leaders, this e-Business course will cover a range of topics and provide participants will a solid foundational understanding. Exclusively online delivery allows participants to benefit from the following:
- A course curriculum designed together with e-Commerce practitioners
- Self-paced study - study whenever, whenever
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in just months or over 3 years
- Gain access to an industry-experienced tutor
- Spare the commute and save time
Course length and study mode
This course is available in the following three formats. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This e-Business Course is tailored to individuals and professionals wishing to develop their skills in the development and management of an e-business or e-commerce department of a larger business.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available as either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level course.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a e-Business professional
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipEBus
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This e-Business course will include the following modules:
- Understanding e-Business
The cost of this e-Business Course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants are able to pay for this course in instalments as low as £25 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. You can study at home, in your own time, at your own pace. Designed...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!