Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing - Distance Learning - Executive Diploma
The distance learning Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing course will provide participants with the essential programming and operation skills required to begin working as web designer or publisher. Delivered entirely online, participants will receive the following benefits:
- A curriculum designed together with industry experts
- Self-paced study - study whenever, wherever
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the programme in weeks or in up to 3 years
- Gain access to a tutor working in Graphic Design & Desktop Publishing
Course length and study mode
The average time within which students complete studies at the Executive Diploma level is 31 weeks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing course is designed for individuals and professionals seeking to begin a career in web-based creative design and, thus, require advanced programming skills.
Executive Diploma Level
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of an Executive Diploma. Suitable for entry level positions, this training step will lead to an operational level of knowledge and proficiency.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the executive diploma track without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, EDipGDP
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
Instruction for this Graphics Design & Desktop Publishing course will include the following material:
- Foundation & Theory
- Tools & Workplace
- Raw Materials
- Printing & Prepress
- Digital Illustration
- Advanced Digital Illustration
- Design & Typography
- Desktop Publishing
- Web Design
- Marketing & Design
The cost of this Graphic Design & Desktop Publishing course is £998.
- Pay up-front and receive a 10% discount - £898
- Pay in weekly instalments of approximately £25 per week
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!