Make-Up Artistry – Level 3 DiplomaIxion Holdings Ltd
Make-Up Artistry – Level 3 Diploma
All available course dates
Make-Up Artistry – Level 3 Diploma
The primary outcome of the Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry is to prepare you to enter the specific sector of beauty therapy as a make-up artist. All the units in this qualification relate directly to the specific job role of a make-up artist.
The Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a make-up artist. This qualification will support you to gain employment as a make-up artist, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a make-up artist including mandatory units covering the following: applying make-up, instruction on make-up, fashion and photographic make-up, media make-up, camouflage make-up and promoting products and services.
This qualification will prepare you for employment as a make-up artist. You will also be eligible to join a professional association and gain insurance as a make-up artist.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Must be 19 or over, and must have a level 2 qualification in beauty therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
Who it's for:
- For those looking to start a career in the beauty industry, specialising in make-up artistry. If you know your gloss from your matt, have found yourself trying out your make-up skills on your friends, or dream of working in media or salons demonstrating your skills – it’s time to get qualified!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Type: Diploma
- Course Level: Level 43
- Awarding Body:VTCT
Training Course Content
You will need to cover a minimum of nine components and earn a minimum of 47 credits:
- Apply make-up.
- Instruction on make-up application.
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon.
- Camouflage make-up.
- Media make-up.
- Design and apply face and body art.
- Fashion and photographic make-up.
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon.
- Relevant Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19).
From the group of optional units, you’ll need to cover a minimum of one component and earn a minimum of three credits.
Why choose Ixion Holdings Ltd
We are a national ‘Grade 1’ Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training provider.
As part of Shaw Trust, in 2021 we supported over 475,000 people.
100% of respondents at their end of apprenticeship survey said their Teaching Assessor was knowledgeable and experienced.
Career opportunities as a make-up artist exist in a variety of contexts, including:
- Working in commercial beauty salons.
- Working in a retail concession in a department store.
- Working independently/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings.
We are also able to offer progression onto:
- Level 3 Nail Technology.
- Level 3 Beauty Massage.
- Business/Social Media course.
Ixion Holdings Ltd
Ixion are a national, not-for-profit, Ofsted 'Outstanding' training provider of learning and skills. Enabling full potential and equipping teams with the skills to be effective in their roles is what we do. Ixion deliver tailored training solutions to individuals and...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Make-Up Artistry – Level 3 Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
Apprenticeship training for companies