Makeup Artist Diploma Training Course
Do you have a passion for make-up and beauty? Do you love creating different characters using make-up? Do you enjoy trying new ideas every time you go out? Have you considered a career in make-up and just haven't found the time or a course you can afford? Then we have the solution for you.
Introduction to the Make-up Diploma Course
The make-up diploma is an effective online training course which comprises of twenty two information packed modules that include learning how to contour and how to apply the perfect smokey eye. The course takes approximately twenty hours to complete, enabling you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
The benefit to the make-up course is that you can study while working a full time job, studying from any device and at any time, as long as you have access to the internet.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you will learn
The course is filled with twenty two modules which are designed to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about make-up from its history to how to use it. This includes over an hour of instructional video to help you fine tune your skills and achieve success moving forward.
- Understand make-up artistry along with the latest trends.
- Learn about the history of make-up, a time line of events and make-up through the centuries.
- Know the role of a beauty make-up artist, what you will have to do, working conditions and more.
- Get to know the skin, it's anatomy through to products, techniques and probl solving common skin issues.
- Know your tools. Get a good understanding on the different brushes you will have to use, how to care for th and how to choose a good quality brush.
- Learn how to use the brushes in terms of length, shape and effective application.
- Understand the uses of foundation, how to choose the right foundation, other products and application.
- Get to understand corrective make-up, how to use tools and other products.
- Learn the various make-up styles, day time, night time, angles and more.
- Learn how to apply eye make-up along with common mistakes and eye shapes.
- Learn about effective eyeliner techniques, mistakes and more.
- Get to grips with brow grooming. Know how to groom the brows, benefits of brow grooming, mistakes and how to fix probl areas and mistakes.
- Learn how to apply FALSE eyelashes effectively.
- Know how to apply cheek colour, along with blush types and facial shapes.
- Understand how to apply lip colour, tips, benefits and mistakes.
- Get to know the current beauty trends.
- Learn about make-up in TV, film and magazines. phasising features, character make-up and more. Is this the position for you?
- Know what hair styles work best with what make-up to ensure the two work seamlessly together.
- Know how to maintain radiant skin from important steps to tips and advice.
- Understand the different make-up techniques for different seasons. Know what make-up works in summer and winter. Get a good understanding on the latest season trends.
- Learn some advanced techniques which can help you in your make-up career. Learn about contouring, useful tips, eye techniques and more.
- Identify what you need to start and run your own beauty salon from managent to health and safety and so much more.
There are numerous benefits you can take advantage of when choosing to complete this information packed course. The benefits include:
- Course broken into twenty two easy to manage modules
- Lifetime access to course content online
- One full hour of instructional video
- Start your own business with confidence
- Fast track your career
- Study at your own pace in your own time
- Receive diploma on successful completion
- Get a second chance to take the test in the event you do fail
- Gain valuable insight into the make-up industry
- Enjoy the convenience of online support throughout your study experience
Training Course Content
- Module 1: What is Beauty and Make-up Artistry?
- Module 2 : History of Make-up
- Module 3 : Role of a Beauty Make-up Artist
- Module 4 : Skin and Skin Care Anatomy
- Module 5 : Tools Used by a Make-up Artist
- Module 6 : Working with Make-up Artist Brushes
- Module 7 : Skin tone: Foundation Selection and Application
- Module 8 : Corrective Make-up Techniques
- Module 9 : Beauty Make-up Styles
- Module 10 : Eye Make-up
- Module 11 : Eyeliner Techniques
- Module 12 : Brow Grooming
- Module 13 : Lash Building Techniques/FALSE Lash Application
- Module 14 : Cheek Colour Application
- Module 15 : Lip Colour Application
- Module 16 : Current Beauty Trends
- Module 17 : Make-up in TV, Film, and Magazines
- Module 18 : Hair styling for Make-up
- Module 19: Maintaining Radiant Skin
- Module 20: Make-up for Seasons
- Module 21: Advanced Techniques
- Module 22: Salon Managent “ Advertising your services/business
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 20 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...