CIW Advanced HTML 5.0 & CSS3 Online Training with Exam (1D0-620)
Learn the specialist technologies needed to become an advanced web developer and gain CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist certification – in this powerful course-exam package.
This course teaches advanced skills and knowledge and therefore assumes a certain amount of existing knowledge before starting, such as basic HTML coding. Completion of the course prepares candidates for the exam which, if passed, earns leads to certification. It is aimed at those working in:
- Web Design
- Internet Consultancy
- Information Technology
- Web and Graphic Design
- A wide range of other business
The course prepares candidates to take the CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist exam, which, if passed, earns certification in this advanced discipline.
Key learning pointsThe course
- To reach the stage of taking the exam and gaining certification, learners will be taught a fascinating range of advanced skills:
- Demonstrate advanced uses of the canvas element
- Validate HTML5 code
- Identify ways to determine browser compatibility for a page or device
- Implement HTML5 forms
- Use CSS3 to shape content on the page
- Design for mobile devices
- Implement HTML5 APIs
- Design pages for a cloud-based storefront.
- This course, as with all CIW courses, offers the opportunity to examine case studies about real-world skills applications and job-related topics.
- Guided, step-by-step labs provide opportunities to practice new skills. Learners can challenge themselves and review their skills in the Lesson Summary and Lesson Review sections of the programme.
- Additional skill reinforcement is provided in Activities, Optional Labs, Lesson Quizzes and a Course Assessment that are available from CIW Online. This coursebook includes additional online material, which contains the lab files used in modules.
- To practice skills or to perform any labs that were not completed, learners can refer to the Classroom Setup section for information about system requirements and using the lab files.
- The CIW HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist exam (1D0-620) lasts for 75 minutes and contains 55 questions testing candidates’ knowledge of the content in the study modules – and their ability to apply it.
- To pass the exam, candidates will need to achieve a score of 72.73%, demonstrating a range of knowledge and skills in this discipline.
Advantages of this course
- Learners can become specialists in the web technologies known as the web trifecta through taking this course-exam package.
- Certification, which is achieved by passing the exam, gives learners a highly valued set of specialist skills which can lead to career advancement in a wide range of business sectors.
- The content of the CIW HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course and exam is designed to mirror the Internet’s increasing focus on mobile technology, preparing candidates for the future of the industry.
- Learners will gain the skills to design web pages that easily adapt to display on smartphones, tablets and gaming devices – in addition to ‘traditional’ desktop or laptop computers.
- CIW certifications don’t expire; once you are CIW certified, you retain your status forever, regardless of if and when we update the exam.
- Exam scores may be challenged if candidates feel there is a legitimate reason for doing so, such as a question mark over the validity of item content.
Units of Study
- HTML5 Essentials
- Using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Technology
- Introduction to CSS Version 3 (CSS3)
- Using Advanced CSS3 Techniques
- Introduction to Java Script
- Using HTML5 APIs
- Developing HTML5 Forms
- Completing, Submitting and Validating User Input Forms
- Designing for Mobile Devices
Training Course Content
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this CIW Advanced HTML 5.0 & CSS3 Online Training with Exam (1D0-620) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!