Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Diploma Training Course
With an upbeat economy and an encouraging job scenario, an increasing number of companies in the UK are looking for reliable professionals who can help manage the company accounts. Efficient and trained accounting professionals can help businesses focus on expansion and opportunities.
The Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Course consists of 10 modules of useful, practical information replete with exercises and questions that will help you hone your skill level. You will have the unique opportunity to learn the features and tools provided in Sage 50 Accounts to chase debt, maintain credit control, execute batch processing, understand the audit trail and manage quotations among others. More importantly, you can study at your own time and pace and in the privacy of your home. You can also choose to study the course on a desktop PC, a laptop, tablet or even a mobile phone at your convenience.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you will learn in the Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Course
- The importance of quotations and how they can be used to boost sales and attract customers. In addition, you will also learn how to convert quotations into sales orders
- Gain a closer understanding of chasing debt and maintaining credit control. Businesses often offer credit to customers and you will learn how to follow up on customer payments and control credit levels
- Transactions can also be processed in batches to save time and effort. The Sage 50 Accounts Advanced course will teach you how to manage batch transactions including batch payments
- It's important to understand the components that make up an audit trail. You will learn how to interpret different information in the audit trail by using the functionalities in the Sage 50 Accounts software
- Erroneous transactions can lead to mistakes in the financials which may further attract fines and punitive action. You will gain insights into creating proforma invoices and incorporating corrections to transactions that require amendments
- Budgeting forms a crucial aspect of cost control. The course will teach you to use the features of Sage 50 Accounts to create departments and budgets in order to maintain improved control over financial and stock resources.
- Reports are prepared for different user profiles and for different objectives. You will learn how to use the report function to your advantage whereby you will be able to generate aesthetic, informational and error-free reports for the end-user
Benefits of the Sage 50 Advanced Course
- You can help the business attract sales because a proforma invoice provides detailed information regarding the product
- You will be more confident while preparing budgets to control costs. Regular comparisons of the actual values with the budget can provide insight into business performance
- Customers, investors and shareholders are more likely to be happy with the innovative and attractive reports that you are able to generate for their benefit
- You are likely to gain confidence as you track the audit trail, control costs and correct erroneous transactions.
Training Course Content
- Module 1 : Credit Control and Chasing Debt (Part I)
- Module 2 : Chasing Debt and Credit Control (Part II)
- Module 3 : Chasing Debt and Credit Control (Part III)
- Module 4 : How to Run and Manage your VAT Returns
- Module 5 : VAT returns (Part II), Fuel Scale Charges and Intrastat
- Module 6 : How to Use Foreign Currencies in Sage 50 (Part I)
- Module 7 : How to Use Foreign Currencies in Sage 50 (Part II); How to Convert Quotations into Sales Invoices or Orders
- Module 8 : Managing Projects (Part I)
- Module 9 : Managing Projects (Part II); Project Reports
- Module 10 : Project Reports, Report Designer and Audit Trails
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...