Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health - Free Online Course
Whether you work in the healthcare or fitness industry and want to enhance your knowledge, or whether you just want to make some lifestyle changes yourself, our Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health is perfect for you. This fully online course will teach you about the role food and exercise play in maintaining health, and what the information on food labelling really means and how to use it correctly. It also covers the different diets that children and older people need to make sure they are fit and strong, as well as what can cause eating disorders and how to manage them. You'll gain insight into creating a diet and exercise plan that's tailored to each individual's needs, and understand how to manage food hygiene to achieve maximum results.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Increase your understanding of food safety for the home environment
Awarding Body : NCFE CACHE
Training Course Content
- Explore principles of healthy eating
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
Learning Curve Group
Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one...