APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional - ReviewLEORON Professional Development Institute
APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) course is an educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply
chain management field.
The instructor-led version of the program offers Participants the opportunity to review the content presented in the text and web-based study tools in a classroom setting.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The instructor-led course is designed for persons intending to earn their APICS CSCP designation. To be eligible for the APICS CSCP exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or International equivalent
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, OR CPSM credential
- Three years of related business experience
Participants not meeting the exam criteria may still enrol in the course for professional development. In this case, you may need additional study and work experience to meet the above exam eligible criteria.
Typical supply chain professionals that would benefit from the instructor-led course and in obtaining the CSCP designation:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Transportation, Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Managers
- Supplier Managers
- Distributor Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Planning and Inventory Management Managers
- And, other professionals with responsibilities for supply chain
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants who complete the instructor-led course and complete the APICS CSCP Learning System will:
- Learn how to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation
- Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory productivity, and bottom-line profitability
- Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service.
- Gain the knowledge in effectively and efficiently manage worldwide supply chain activities
- Achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition
- Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings
Training Course Content
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain and Supply Chain Management
- Resolving Misalignments or Gaps
- Tools and Techniques
- Design the Supply Chain
- Business Considerations
- Supply Chain Design
- Technology Design
- Implementation Tools: Communication and Projects
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Service
- Demand Management
- Operations Planning and Control
- Inventory Management
- Supply Management
- Monetary, Regulatory, and Trade Considerations
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Market Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Manage Reverse Logistics
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Comply with Standards, Regulations and Sustainable Best Practices
- International Standards and Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility Considerations
- Social, Environmental, Safety, and Quality
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyse, and Improve the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Metrics
- Measuring Performance and Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement and Change Management
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional - Review course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams