Advanced Certificate in Bid & Tender Management (ACBTM™)
Certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard.
Under circumstances where every cent counts, professionals working with suppliers must understand how they can effectively bid for opportunities and manage tenders. This advanced certificate training course reviews essential skills and techniques for professionals in supply chain management, purchasing and procurement.
The course will cover the bid and tender management process and include tips for ensuring that every cost is accounted for and put to good use. The challenges involved in strategic and practical development of supplier relationships and negotiation will also be covered.
Key topics will include developing and implementing strategies for procurement, how to bid and tender properly, probity and accountability, negotiation, anti-corruption systems and safeguard and avoiding the 'race to the bottom' and the 'underbidder'.
Participants will complete the course with the skills to:
- Understand what bidding in tendering is all about
- Ascertain real needs, document requirements and write specifications
- Analyse the supply markets using a number of tools
- Identify potential suppliers and potential customers
- Understand how to tender and how to bid
- Know what makes both a good ITT (Invitation to Tender) and a good bid
- Know the rules, regulations and guidelines to follow in bidding and tendering
- Publish tenders that can attract and appoint the best supplier
- Distinguish their bids from the competition – for the right reasons
- Win more contracts
- Manage contracts for increased value
- Reduce risks and foster innovation in the supply chain
- Avoid corruption in all its forms
- Improve their communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course has been designed for professionals involved in supplier relationships. Qualified participants may include, but are not limited to:
- Procurement Directors / Procurement Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Supplier Managers / Supply Chain Consultants
- Sales Directors / Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers /Client Managers
- Technical Sales Managers / Bid Team Leaders
- Business Owners / Executive Directors / Managing Directors / General Managers
- Operations Directors /Operations Managers
- Finance Directors / Finance Managers
- Project Directors / Project Managers /Project Engineers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded the Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTM™), which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard. The accredited certificate reinforces our commitment to assuring the highest recognised Quality Standards in delivering and assessing Programmes internationally.
You are also eligible for CPD credits.
Accredited by the prestigious CPD Standards Office.
Training Course Content
This training course will include the following modules:
- Introduction to Bids and Tendering
- The Procurement Process in an External Environment
- The Internal Environment
- Developing a Modern Procurement / Tender Process
- Implementing a Modern Procurement Process
- Pre-Qualification of Bids
- E-portals in Tender Process
- Writing a Winning Bid
- Evaluating and Refining a Bid Document
- Types of Finance for Bids
- Doing Things by the (Green) Book
- Perfecting a Bid
- Managing Risks within the Bid and Tender Processes
- Soft Skills for Procurement and Bid Writing Professionals
Download course brochure
Average rating 4.7
Participating in the ACBTM course was a fantastic experience! It covered a lot of useful information both from customer and supplier perspectives, encouraged interaction and pro...
Patrick, an expert trainer, provided a superb teaching. We thank you sharing the course's platform and useful related knowledge. It was excellent how the short videos presented ...
very helpful and lots of new ideas, strategies and techniques that will be very much helpful and important to my job.
The cost of this training programme is:
- Regular price: $3,200 (excl. VAT)
- Early bird: $2,900 (excl. VAT)
For groups, the following discounts apply:
- 2 participants: 5% discount
- 4 participants: 10% discount
- 6 participants: 15% discount
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...